What is Botox?
- Botox is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment, with more than 6 million Botox treatments administered each year.
- Botox is a neurotoxin derived from Clostridium botulinum, an organism found in the natural environment where it is largely inactive and non-toxic.
- Botulinum toxin is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by paralyzing the underlying muscles.
- People also use Botox to treat excessive sweating, migraines, muscular disorders, and some bladder and bowel disorders.
- Typically treatments can last 3-6 months depending on the patient’s metabolism.
- We offer Botox and Xeomin
What are dermal fillers?
As we age, our skin loses its youthful fullness. Fillers help to restore lost fullness to the face, lips, and hands.
Fillers are popular for several reasons. Patients like that they can return to everyday activities immediately after getting most fillers. They like the immediate results that many types of fillers deliver.
Uses: With a number of fillers now available, we can diminish signs of aging that appear on the face, lips, and hands. Fillers can effectively:
- Restore fullness to cheeks, hollow areas under the eyes, and deep creases.
- Diminish scars.
- Erase fine lines.
- Plump lips.
- Lift the brow or a down-turned mouth.
- Rejuvenate hands.
More Full Cheeks
More Full Lips