Botox & Dermal Filler Injections
BOTOX AND DERMAL FILLERS INSTEAD OF PLASTIC SURGERY
Our botox utilizes hyaluronic acid, a natural component of soft, connective, and neural tissues. Hyaluronic acid lubricates and heals wounds throughout the body.
Del Mar’s Fillers help you look wrinkle-free again.
Hyaluronic acid injections can fill out depressions in the skin, in addition to smoothing unwanted lines and wrinkles. The effects can be seen within an hour and can last up to 12 months.
FILLERS CAN LIFT AND FLATTER YOUR FACE AND NECK
DERMAL FILLERS CAN REALLY FLATTER YOUR FACE
DERMAL FILLERS CAN GIVE YOU THE LIPS WOMEN LOVE
Women love fuller lips, We can make your lips more full, asthetically proportioned and beautiful. It’s actually a joy to see, because people are so excited about their resulting look. Dermal fillers are just tremendous. Read more about fillers. People can put off any kind of major facelift, possibly forever. So it’s great therapy and we love doing it.
What are dermal fillers?
As we age, our skin loses its youthful fullness. Fillers help to restore lost fullness to the face, lips, and hands.
Fillers are popular for several reasons. Patients like that they can return to everyday activities immediately after getting most fillers. They like the immediate results that many types of fillers deliver.
Uses: With a number of fillers now available, we can diminish signs of aging that appear on the face, lips, and hands. Fillers can effectively:
- Restore fullness to cheeks, hollow areas under the eyes, and deep creases.
- Diminish scars.
- Erase fine lines.
- Plump lips.
- Lift the brow or a down-turned mouth.
- Rejuvenate hands.
More Full Cheeks
More Full Lips
DERMAL FILLERS GIVE YOU IMMEDIATE PLEASURE AND SATISFACTION
There is very little downtime. When you’re done, you’re pretty much done, so you can go out that night have dinner and you’ll be fine.
What is Botox?
- Botox is the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatment, with more than 6 million Botox treatments administered each year.
- Botox is a neurotoxin derived from Clostridium botulinum, an organism found in the natural environment where it is largely inactive and non-toxic.
- Botulinum toxin is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by paralyzing the underlying muscles.
- People also use Botox to treat excessive sweating, migraines, muscular disorders, and some bladder and bowel disorders.
- Typically treatments can last 3-6 months depending on the patient’s metabolism.
- We offer Botox and Xeomin