DERMAL FILLERS INSTEAD OF PLASTIC SURGERY
Our fillers utilize hyaluronic acid, a natural component of soft, connective, and neural tissues. Hyaluronic acid lubricates and heals wounds throughout the body.
Hyaluronic acid injections can fill out depressions in the skin, in addition to smoothing unwanted lines and wrinkles. The effects can be seen within an hour and can last up to 12 months.
FILLERS CAN GIVE YOU THE LIPS WOMEN LOVE
Women love fuller lips, We can make your lips more full, asthetically proportioned and beautiful. It’s actually a joy to see, because people are so excited about their resulting look. Dermal fillers are just tremendous. People can put off any kind of major facelift, possibly forever. So it’s great therapy and we love doing it.
More Full Cheeks
More Full Lips
IMMEDIATE PLEASURE AND SATISFACTION
There is very little downtime. When you’re done, you’re pretty much done, so you can go out that night have dinner and you’ll be fine.
Schedule Your Filler Appointment
BOTULISM TOXIN COMMONLY KNOWN AS BOTOX
Botox is used to relax muscle tissue in the head and neck for about 2-6 months, depending on the individual, in order to treat forehead furrows, crow’s feet, frown lines, and TMJ disorders. An experienced provider is key in Botox injection therapy and at Del Mar integrative Medicine we are trained to know exactly how deep and how much to inject in each location in order to avoid unwanted side effects such as drooping eyelids or an asymmetric appearance.
PRP “VAMPIRE FACIAL”
- The most optimal, active form of Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin necessary in the replication of DNA, accelerate metabolic processes, and red blood cell synthesis. A deficiency can lead to macrocytic anemia (enlarged red blood cells).
MIC: Methionine, Inositol, Choline
- An essential amino acid (unable to be synthesised by the body and thus essential to acquire from the diet/injection therapies). Methionine is a lipotropic amino acid, meaning that it helps the liver mobilize cholesterol and avoid cholesterol deposition. This leads to a more optimal proportion of good to bad cholesterol, decreasing your risk for atherosclerosis and aiding in weight loss at the same time.
- Inositol is a sugar alcohol naturally synthesized by the kidneys that helps to mobilize and break down fat tissue, helps with insulin sensitivity (aiding in blood sugar regulation), cellular calcium concentrations, and nerve cell conduction. Inositol can be a helpful tool in weight loss and cholesterol control.
- An essential nutrient that functions in cellular membrane signaling, neurotransmitter synthesis (acetylcholine), glutathione production (among the most potent antioxidants that body produces), and aids in the transport of fats and cholesterol. This can be helpful in promoting liver health, and balancing cholesterol levels.
- A combination of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12. This is a complete multi-B that supports and optimizes all of the essential B vitamins, aiding in energy production, improve nervous system function, and support hundreds of biological processes throughout the body.
- An essential component of mitochondrial energy production (the energy producing organelle within each of our cells) that decreases with age and oxidative damage, decreasing our feelings of vitality and athletic performance. Supplementation can aid in mitochondrial energy production and thus a feeling of greater energy.
- Vitamin D is actually an important hormone that has a profound effect on immune system regulation and calcium deposition into the bone. Vitamin D requires ultraviolet (UV) radiation in order to convert it into its active form, thus in order to obtain the proper amount daily you would need to be exposed to UV radiation for at least an hour per day (without sun block, which blocks UV radiation). Unfortunately, UV radiation also happens to damage the epithelium of the skin, increasing your chances of acquiring various forms of skin cancer, especially for those of fairer complexion. Thus Vitamin D supplementation can be of great benefit for those looking to increase their Vitamin D levels without the harmful exposure of UV radiation.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is naturally produced by the body and plays a role in the transportation and utilization of fats for energy and acts as an antioxidant. L-Carnitine aids the mitochondria (the energy producing organelles in each of our cells) to utilize fats for energy, aiding in energy production and fat loss.
- Taurine is a nutrient essential in the formation and growth of muscle, cardiovascular health, the function of the retina in vision, neurotransmitter production (anti-anxiety effect), protection against the inflammatory effects of elevated blood sugar, and antioxidant function.
- Glutathione is among the most potent antioxidants the body produces. It is made in the liver and is responsible for the detoxification of free radicals and heavy metals, maintains the active forms of vitamins C and E, is essential in fighting viral/bacterial infections, and instrumental to the liver’s ability to detoxify alcohol/pharmaceuticals. Glutathione has very poor oral absorption, thus injection therapies act as an ideal route for optimal usage and can be quite useful in patients with acute illnesses, chronic or autoimmune diseases, taking several pharmaceuticals with hepatotoxic side effects, or simply for those looking to optimize their liver function.
- At Del Mar Integrative Medicine we offer Class IV laser therapy, meaning that our laser treatments are high powered with deeper tissue penetration and greater therapeutic action. Laser therapy emit photons (particle/wave of light) that penetrates deep into the tissue and stimulates mitochondrial function (the energy producing organelles in each of our cells), and signals several pathways responsible for tissue repair and proliferation. This can be used to revitalize and rejuvenate the skin by enhancing your body’s natural healing processes and cellular energy production.